Thursday, November 16, 2006

Having Fun at the Cube Farm


carpet_treat
Originally uploaded by Geeky Mama.
I still have leftover Halloween candy in a big ol' bowl in my cube. Today I was nibbling on some milk duds and one fell. I looked everywhere - but couldn't find it. Then I was instantly worried.

If you didn't know it was a milk dud and you ran across this small brown thing on the carpet at work - what would YOU think? I'd wonder if someone tracked in poo, personally. Apparently that's where MY brain goes.

So.. instantly my next thought was (pure evil)... I ought to sprinkle some all over the building.. perhaps near the doorways to bathrooms just to see how people react.
My third thought, all in short succession, is how funny it'd be to freak people out by plucking one off the carpet and eating it.

There is nothing that strikes me as more funny then that sort of Will Ferrell-esque totally inappropriate actions in public sort of humor... and I have a long list in my head of things that would make me laugh pretty hard that would probably strike others as totally inappropriate behavior.

Thankfully I'm too introverted (and like my job and coworkers too much) to let my "inner-Will-Ferrell" out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LET HIM OUT!!!

Anonymous said...

That happens at home all the time....there is a lot of daring someone else to touch the object to figure out if it is food, or that OTHER thing.....it could be any and all.