Thursday, July 20, 2006

Before and After


Before and After
Originally uploaded by Geeky Mama.
My kind husband, who makes frequent suggestions on what I "ought to blog" is essentially becoming a co-contributor to this blog. So, consider this a post from him.. because he created this for me: My official Before and After photo.
On the left, is me on Michael's 1st birthday. On the right, Michael's 2nd birthday. One year, and 40lbs of weight loss later, I have to say.. yeah, you can tell a little bit that I've lost weight. I was getting really fluffy, and having a hard time finding things to wear in the summer of '05. Things are better this year. Though.. what I wouldn't give to have my long hair back.. but that.. that can be my next goal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look beautiful! But then again, I always have...Maybe 'Geeky Mama' should be 'Hot Mama'?

Mrs. Flinger said...

Holy smokes! Great job It's so inspiring. I felt I couldn't loose the weight if I didn't do it before LB turned one. But I love that you prove me wrong. :-)