Monday, December 13, 2004

We are so going to hell

Hubby listens to NPR all day..and heard this woman speak. He sent me this link:

http://www.psr.edu/page.cfm?l=91&id=106

..because he thought it would interest me.

It was heavy duty reading, but I can condense it for you:

1) Our gay family & friends and their partners are OK in the eyes of God (this I think I knew already, BTW)

2) Hubby and I are so going to hell.

...And this would be just because we got married after his Ex divorced him (re-marriage for him, marriage to a divorced person for me). The only thing that gives me hope that we aren't off to purgatory is that she (his Ex) cheated.. But then only one out of the three passages of scripture give us a chance at being legitimately married because his Ex cheated. So, 2 out of 3 Bible passages tell me to prepare for eternal damnation.

Hmm. Maybe I should stop teaching Sunday school then, eh?


No comments: