Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another Woman Who Shares My Brain

My friend A.T. (names have been changed to protect the innocent) and I often joke that we're sharing a brain because when it comes to a discussion on "What would you do if?" we almost always answer exactly the same. We think so alike on so many topics that it's just about useless for us to discuss most "water cooler" sort of topics - because we'll both chime in with the same opinion.

So, when I read this quote on in a Weight Watchers Success Story (link above) I thought: "Oh man, here's another woman who's sharing a brain with me and A.T."

"I'll never forget finding a lump in my side and thinking I had cancer for several weeks, until my husband told me it was my hip bone!"


And, then I hear my husband in my head saying in his best Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation (from "Kindergarten Cop":) "It's not a tum-ah!"

No comments: