Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thurday's Child

Monday's child is fair of face;
Tuesday's child is full of grace;
Wednesday's child is full of woe;
Thursday's child has far to go;
Friday's child is loving and giving;
Saturday's child works hard for a living.
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day
is fair and wise, good and gay

It's not just because I'm Thursday's child that I love Thursdays so much.
They feel like Christmas Eve. It's almost the weekend. It's Farmer's Market day.
For whatever reason I'm most inspired to write on Thursdays. (Not so good for work productivity, mind you..)

An interesting observation: in my nuclear family 3 of the 5 of us (me, oldest daughter, youngest son) were born on Thursdays.

Our middle daughter, born on Tuesday, has a middle name of "Grace" - and while I was pregnant with her we called her Grace. Turns out she's full of grace by her birth date anyways.

No comments: